Sales Support Specialist
- AA in business preferred but not required.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Must be strongly detail oriented and be able to easily multi-task.
- Should be able to independently to initiate, prioritize, and perform or solve work problems and ultimately achieve work objectives and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in written and verbal form with co-workers, supervisor and management.
- Fluent both written and oral in English.
- Follow written (Standard Operating Procedures -SOP’s, company memos & emails) and verbal Instructions.
- Minimum of 24 months related experience with demonstrated aptitude to learn on-the-job.
- Familiarity with general sales practices and SOPs.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Possess a strong work ethic to positively contribute to the company’s mission, vision, values and environmental policy and quality policy.
- Must have a positive attitude, support co-workers to obtain desired objectives, and assist others in their contributions.
- Ability to adapt to changing paces and processes quickly.
- Must be well versed ERP systems to perform data entry & print reports.
- Attentive to the task and own surroundings.
Job Summary: This Sales Support Specialist position works within the YCH HOPS European Sales department, located in Belgium, and reports to the VP of Sales - Europe. The purpose of this position is to provide sales support and service to YCH’s brewing customers. The employee must provide accurate and timely customer order fulfillment, assist RSMs (Regional Sales Manager) in customer contract inventory management, working as a team with Operations, Shipping and Finance. This is an Exempt / Salary position.
- Efficiently process customer orders.
- Assist and guide customers in the maintenance of their contract inventories.
- Act as a partner to the customer in brewer development regarding hop choices, qualities and substitutions.
- Inform customers on new products, promotions, and services available within the company.
- Introduce the company to new customers within the sales region.
- Continuously update customer information within assigned sales region regarding openings/closing of customer locations, change of ownership or sales contact and addresses or billing information.
- Work in conjunction with RSM to resolve customer issues.
- Work in conjunction with Finance Department to update account status and information as well as communicate to customers regarding Finance concerns.
- Maintain current knowledge of pesticide and other quality tests of product before sale.
- Coordinate customer orders with local and/or international transport companies.
- Inform customers of the status of shipments and/or issues with accounts, product, etc.
- Continuously look for ways to improve process efficiency and notify Manager of observations and recommendations.
- Meet with Manager and fellow team members to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
- Maintain sanitary and safe work environment.
- Follow safety requirements.
- May actively participate on company’s Safety Committee.
- Ensure that company safety policies as well as federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations are observed.
- Must have a complete understanding of company’s policies, SOPs, QPs, EPs, HACCP and cGMP to ensure quality, safety, efficiency and sustainability.
- Must adhere to all company policies.
- Examine documents, materials, and products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Follow all SOPs in a given area.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Manager and/or designee.
Email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.