Regional Sales Manager - Southeast
- Brewing experience and /or direct craft beer industry professional background.
- Passion and experience for craft beer in LA, MS, GA, SC and FL.
- Experience in sales with a proven track record managing and growing revenue and profitability.
- Strong business acumen and excellent communication skills.
- College degree required.
- Must live, or be willing to relocate for position. Preferable for a candidate to live in the greater Atlanta, GA area or in Florida.
- Travel extensively throughout the region to build relationships with new and existing customers.
- Coordinate sales activities and represent Yakima Chief – Hopunion LLC at association meetings, trade shows and brew festivals.
- Work directly with select strategic partners to expand sales and execute on channel strategy.
- Participate in Hop & Brew School and the hop selection process during harvest.
- Communicate with customers to facilitate the sale of hop products, lab analysis services and downstream extract products.
- Address complaints, special requests and respond to contract inquiries.
- Work directly with customers to explore forward contracting options, volume discounts and formulate multi-year hop contracts.
- Communicate new product opportunities, industry trends and customer feedback to appropriate company staff.
- Develop and execute a sales and relationship management strategy for the territory.
- Work with sales and marketing staff to initiate creative marketing and promotional plans.
- Proactively seek continued education for the beer and hop varieties, brewing techniques and downstream extract products.
- Maintain sanitary and safe work environment.
- Follow safety requirements.
- May actively participate on company’s Safety Committee.
- Ensure that company safety policies as well as federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations are observed.
- Must have a complete understanding of company’s policies, SOPs, QPs, EPs, HACCP and cGMP to ensure quality, safety, efficiency and sustainability.
- Must adhere to all company policies.
- Examine documents, materials, and products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Follow all SOPs in a given area.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Manager and/or designee.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.