Regional Sales Manager – France - Benelux
- 1-3 years experience in sales with a proven track record managing and growing revenue and profitability.
- Strong business acumen and excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft Office suite skills.
- Strong language skills in French, Dutch and English.
- Brewing experience or home brewing background (minimum 1 year).
- Master Degree preferred, but not required.
Yakima Chief – Hopunion is looking for a dynamic sales manager to help lead hop product sales in the France and Benelux area. The role involves executing a successful sales strategy to increase market share within an assigned geography and becoming an ambassador for the brewing industry. The role requires individual initiative, organizational skills and willingness to travel throughout the assigned region, while working in a team environment. The individual should have experience in the brewing industry and sales or marketing experience. This position reports to the Vice President of European Sales.
- Travel extensively throughout the region to build relationships with new and existing customers.
- Coordinate sales activities and represent Yakima Chief – Hopunion LLC at association meetings, trade shows and brew festivals.
- Work directly with brewery customers to expand sales and execute on channel strategy.
- Participate in Hop & Brew School and the hop selection process during harvest.
- Communicate with customers to facilitate the sale of hop products, lab analysis services and downstream extract products.
- Address complaints, special requests and respond to contract inquiries.
- Work directly with customers to explore forward contracting options, volume discounts and formulate multi-year hop contracts.
- Communicate new product opportunities, industry trends and customer feedback to appropriate company staff.
- Develop and execute a sales and relationship management strategy for the territory.
- Work with sales and marketing staff to initiate creative marketing and promotional plans.
- Proactively seek continued education for the beer and hop varieties, brewing techniques and downstream extract products.
- Maintain sanitary and safe work environment.
- Follow safety requirements.
- May actively participate on company’s Safety Committee.
- Ensure that company safety policies as well as federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations are observed.
- Must have a complete understanding of company’s policies, SOPs, QPs, EPs, HACCP and cGMP to ensure quality, safety, efficiency and sustainability.
- Must adhere to all company policies.
- Examine documents, materials, and products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Follow all SOPs in a given area.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Manager and/or designee.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.