The purpose of this position is to greet and direct visitors, departments as needed, perform general clerical/administrative duties, and maintain the office and kitchen supplies for the company.
- Greet and direct all visitors.
- Answer and direct calls and take detailed customer messages for team members.
- Send out all invoices and Statements for the Finance Department once a month.
- Once a month look over office depot statement, and check the orders I have placed, attach orders from that month and give back to A/P.
- Sort and dispense all mail that comes into the office as well as assist in outgoing mail.
- Unpack and deliver packages to employees.
- Maintain and replenish kitchen and office supply levels (forks, coffee creamer, etc.). Do kitchen inventory every week.
- Maintain the supply closet and order supplies every week.
- Maintain the postage machine by monitoring and refilling fluid levels and ensuring postage is available.
- Confer with Supervisor or other personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes
- Continuously look for ways to improve process efficiency and notify Supervisor of observations and recommendations.
- Take outgoing mail to post office when Erica is absent.
- Set up meetings in Outlook.
- Every month clean refrigerator.
- Set up coffee in executive board room as needed.
- Reservations for Lunches/Dinners.
- Clerical support as needed.
- Maintain sanitary and safe work environment.
- Follow safety requirements.
- May actively participate on company’s Safety Committee.
- Ensure that company safety policies as well as federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations are observed.
- Must have a complete understanding of company’s policies, SOPs, QPs, EPs, HACCP and cGMP to ensure quality, safety, efficiency and sustainability.
- Must adhere to all company policies.
- Examine documents, materials, and products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Follow all SOPs in a given area.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Manager and/or designee.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Possess clerical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, and be strongly detail oriented and be able to easily multi-task.
- Should be able to independently to initiate, prioritize, and perform or solve work problems and ultimately achieve work objectives and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in written and verbal form with co-workers, supervisor and management.
- Follow written (Standard Operating Procedures -SOP’s, company memos & emails) and verbal Instructions.
- Minimum of six months related experience with demonstrated aptitude to learn on-the-job.
- Familiarity with plant equipment operation and SOPs.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Possess a strong work ethic to positively contribute to the company’s mission, vision, values and environmental policy and quality policy.
- Must have a positive attitude, support co-workers to obtain desired objectives, and assist others in their contributions.
- Ability to adapt to changing paces and processes quickly.
- Ability to effectively talk on the phone and use email.
- Must be able to learn ERP systems to perform data entry & print reports.
- Attentive to the task and own surroundings.
Email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.