Program Manager- E-Commerce Marketing
The Program Manager- E-Commerce will play an integral role in elevating the YCH HOPS website to a position of having world-class e-commerce operations including activities associated with site management, QA, and related systems to support high growth and rapid response to a range of situations. The role will partner with a variety of departments to improve the customer experience as well as the ratio of revenue to net sales.
In collaboration with the marketing team, He/She will own and execute marketing strategy and solutions for eCommerce ensuring digital strategy is aligned with overall business goals. The manager will be accountable for developing programs and promotions that help grow global business while ensuring our sales teams are equipped and supported with the necessary tools to drive sales within the eCommerce landscape.
- Management of all digital sales channels, inclusive of Amazon and future international digital storefronts.
- Promotion and Product management for digital commerce.
- Working with sales on pricing implementation strategy.
- Provide accurate product forecasting for all e-commerce channels, especially during promotional campaigns.
- Monitor ongoing data analytics to measure marketing/promotional ROI and sales performance against goals/KPIs.
- Own, develop and execute marketing programs, activation plans and media to help meet sales objectives.
- Partner with marketing and cross functional teams to develop customer specific programs to meet growth plans.
- Transform insights into added value by creating solutions and customer journey that converts shoppers (awareness) into buyers (trial).
- Develop and manage strategic digital specials, flash sales and limited promotions.
- Positively contribute to the company’s mission, vision, values and environmental policy and quality policy.
- Management of program budget and annual revenue through all digital platforms.
- Marketing expertise - minimum of 5 years of experience leading the development and execution of big digital programs, content strategy and media plans, including the development of copy, promotion campaigns and execution/tracking. Experience leading marketing plans that span search, display, social, email, and online selling.
- Strong collaborator with the ability to effectively integrate with a cross-functional team including sales and IT.
- Demonstrated ability to drive improvement of digital and sales KPIs via a strong analytical mindset.
- Personal passion and belief in the core need to transform YCH HOPS presence in this growing channel to ensure that we take the appropriate risks and decisions to make significant progress.
- A track record of driving results in complex, multi-stakeholder and fluid environments.
- An ability to educate and influence key stakeholders and external partners regarding the unique opportunity in this unique channel.
- Homebrewing or professional brewing experience strongly preferred.
- International expertise with global eCommerce strongly preferred.
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university required.
Master’s in Business Administration with an emphasis in E-Commerce/Marketing preferred.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.