- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, Marketing or other related field required.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and competing priorities successfully.
- Must be able to work in a matrix environment, able to collaborate cross functionally, and be a strong team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Functions effectively with ambiguity.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photo Shop, InDesign).
Job Summary: This position works within the Marketing Department to support the YCH HOPS marketing team with ongoing project support, events and general marketing management, and reports to the Director of Communications. This is an Exempt/Salary position.
- Coordinate all in-bound requests for media, creative and/or brand logo usage, including marketing “help ticket” requests related to marketing support and global needs.
- Assist Outreach & Communications manager with local and/or global events including, but not limited to, arranging travel, hotels, transportation, shipping & handling of products or marketing materials, invoices and schedules.
- Maintain marketing team project list, project status report and marketing team calendars.
- Review industry publication and market research documents and provide monthly consumer insights, industry and market analysis reports to marketing team and organization.
- Review weekly sales reports via PowerBI and provide analysis and insight into performance indicators and KPIs.
- Assist CSR Manager in the collection and maintenance of metrics/KPIs related to the Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy and ISO 14001-2015 Environmental Management Policy.
- Coordinate the shipping of any marketing materials or samples not fulfilled through Ecommerce or third-party fulfillment agency.
- Oversite and management of YCH Hop & Brew School, working with cross-functional partners to define schedule and implement programming.
- Maintenance of all marketing files on shared/ V: Drive conforming while conforming with document management protocols.
- Strives to contribute to and support the YCH Hops brand, messaging, positioning and culture in everything they do with products and categories.
- Participate in overall marketing assignments and special projects/marketing tasks as needed.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.