Director of Communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field required.
- M.B.A. preferred.
- 7+ years working experience in a marketing communications or related position required.
- Working knowledge of food or beverage marketing, customers and products strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in technical writing, proofreading and copy editing required.
- Experience with managing outside creative, PR and Social Media agencies required.
- Strategic proficiency electronic communication platforms such as, but not limited to, social media platforms (ex. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.), social media marketing platforms (HootSuite, SproutSocial, etc.) and E-mail marketing platforms (Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, etc).
- Experience working with trade and industry advertising and publishing editors required.
- Ability to analyze communication and media performance through the review of communication financial metrics/ROI, data and web-based analytics, changes in aided and unaided brand and message awareness, and other communication KPIs required.
- Ability to lead and develop a team of direct reports to deliver objectives and professional development plans required.
- Must be able to work in a matrix environment, able to collaborate cross functionally, and be a strong team player.
Job Summary: The Director of Communications works within the Marketing Department and reports to the Chief Marketing Officer. This position will lead YCH Hops global outreach and communication initiatives to strengthen the brand and drive consumer and channel awareness while supporting a cohesive and positive culture within the organization. This is an Exempt/Salary position.
- Responsible for YCH Hops global brand and messaging execution as well as indoctrinating the key features, benefits, “reasons to believe” and “why” into the culture of the organization as outlined in the YCH “Brand Bible”.
- Manage third-party creative agencies and team members to execute against global strategic corporate brand messaging, CSR, product and channel initiatives via outreach platforms including, but not limited to, traditional trade/industry advertising, website, social media, press releases and events.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and all internal departments to develop creative strategies, initiatives and tactics that support the culture, mission, vision and values of YCH while contributing to the strengthening of the brand for all stakeholders.
- Responsible for all YCH Hops messaging outreach and communication to customers, media, and channels (globally and online) including the management and execution of the YCH Hops Corporate Communications Policy.
- Coordinate and manage team to execute global events and sponsorship, involving key stakeholders and team members as needed.
- Manage team of direct reports to deliver against personal and professional goals through the development of annual professional development plans and ongoing coaching.
- Provide strategic recommendations and measurement on proper communication analytic metrics and performance indicators, helping the organization understand performance and ROI (both financial and brand).
- Develop and maintain creative, outreach and communication business plans and budget.
Email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.