Director of Channel Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required.
- M.B.A. preferred.
- 7+ years working experience marketing in Business-to-Business (B2B) channels and global sales teams strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of Product/Category Management strongly preferred.
- Expertise in Business-to-Consumer marketing and Online/E-commerce marketing desired.
- Proficiency in project management and/or stage gate required.
- Strategic proficiency in the exploration, commercialization and marketing of new products/platforms and in global emerging markets strongly desired.
- Strategic proficiency in the management of omni-channel, global marketing strongly desired.
- Ability to lead and develop a team of direct reports to deliver project/business objectives and professional development plans required.
- Must be able to work in a matrix environment, able to collaborate cross functionally, and be a strong team player.
Job Summary: The Director of Channel Marketing works within the Marketing department and reports to the Chief Marketing Officer. This position will lead YCH Hops product and global channel marketing strategies to drive increased product and sales performance while supporting a cohesive and positive culture within the organization. This is an Exempt/Salary position.
- Responsible for YCH Hops global category product management and global channel marketing (UK/EU, Asia, South America, North America and Online) including, but not limited to, key customer support, brewers (including home brewers), distributors/DSR, Hop Growers and E-commerce.
- Management of all new product marketing/commercialization from business case development (discovery) to cross-functional project management (using Stage Gate or project management system) to successful commercialization and launch, all while maintaining highest quality standards and super-premium positioning.
- Work with YCH Hops breeding program (Select Botanicals Group/Hop Breeding Company) to implement go-to-market strategy and new hop variety/brand launches.
- Management and maintenance of global product portfolio, working closely with sales team members and technical solutions team to understand customer needs and new product pipeline.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and all internal departments to develop product and channel strategies, initiatives and tactics that support the culture, mission, vision and values of YCH while contributing to the strengthening of the brand for all stakeholders.
- Management of industry and consumer insight research to inform new product/innovation pipeline exploration and marketing/messaging.
- Partner with sales organization to define and support global growth and sales initiatives.
- Partner with YCH technology team to execute against E-commerce channel strategy.
- Work with finance and sales to insure profitable channel performance including, but not limited to, assisting with loyalty, growth and rebate programs.
- Manage team of direct reports to deliver against personal and professional goals through the development of annual professional development plans and ongoing coaching.
- Develop and maintain innovation/category and global channel business plans and budget.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.