Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
Job Summary: Lead YCH Hops corporate social responsibilities (CSR) strategy while supporting the brand and culture of the organization.
1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. 3+ years of progressive experience in sustainability and or corporate social responsibility programs required.
3. 3+ years of project leadership in a cross-functional required.
4. Understanding of corporate environmental and social impact programs and metrics preferred. 5. Working knowledge of agricultural programs and businesses strongly preferred.
6. Strong analytical and technical skills; comfortable with syndicated data required.
7. Proven track record of working effectively with farmers/growers/ranchers on CSR/sustainability programs desired.
8. Ability to think independently and analyze business/agricultural trends and meaningful/obtainable performance indicators.
9. Must be able to work in a matrix environment, able to collaborate cross functionally, and be a strong team player.
10. Strong interpersonal skills.
11. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
12. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
13. Strong organizational and problem solving abilities.
14. Functions effectively with ambiguity.
15. Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
16. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
1. Responsible for management of YCH Hops CSR program including, but not limited to, the strategic definition and execution of key environmental, social, economic and other meaningful impact metrics.
2. Partners strategically with hop growers, operations, R&D/QA and marketing/sales team members to create and execute a CSR program that growers are proud to be part of and supports a super-premium product positioning.
3. Work with Creative & Associate Brand Manager and Outreach & Communication Manager to refine CSR messaging and meaningful metrics and create Annual CSR Report and other sales/marketing materials to be shared externally and internally.
4. Management of marketing materials, collateral and additional support that communicate the CSR metrics, reports and branding.
5. Work with HR and Channel Marketing Manager to share CSR message with all YCH Hops employees, growers and DSRs.
6. Develop CSR marketing budget and effectively manage to achieve desired results.
7. As needed, participate in CSR related trade and industry events as an industry leader in program creation and execution within Hops and Brewing industry. 8. Strive to contribute to and support the YCH Hops brand, messaging, positioning and culture in everything they do with specific channel customers.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.