Channel Marketing Manager – Europe
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in marketing, channel or brand management required.
- 3+ years of project leadership in a cross-functional required.
- MBA strongly preferred.
- Understanding of B2B, Foodservice, E-commerce, Distributor Relations, CPG and other food and beverage channel dynamics strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of alcoholic beverage channels, customers and products (beer, wine, PAB, spirits) in EU and UK strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical and technical skills; comfortable with syndicated data.
- Working knowledge of financial planning, sales forecasting/planning and customer management.
- Strong knowledge of marketing vehicles and marketing fundamentals.
- Proven track record of working effectively with internal and external sales team members.
- Ability to analyze business trends and financial metrics, including sales, return on investments, and channel profit and loss.
- Must be able to work in a matrix environment, able to collaborate cross functionally, and be a strong team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and problem solving abilities.
- Functions effectively with ambiguity.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Responsible for management of marketing in Europe for existing and emerging YCH Hops channels including, but not limited to, key customer support, brewers (including home brewers), distributors/DSR, Hop Growers and E-commerce.
- Partners strategically with European sales organization to define and support growth and sales initiatives.
- Works with U.S.-based Category Manager and assists in the assessment of YCH Hops products/packaging by providing recommendations to create and launch products that effectively support all focus channels.
- Work with sales team to advocate and protect strict product quality guardrails through all channels, insuring the protection of the super-premium product positioning.
- Management of marketing materials, collateral and additional support for European trade shows, channel/industry events and promotional calendar specific to channels of focus.
- Partner with sales team to explore new channels of opportunity and develop strategies for introduction and financial success.
- Work with U.S.-based Creative & Associate Brand Manager to develop selling materials, collateral, channel specific marketing tools and brand and product sales (including DSR) training materials.
- Provide support for communication of the YCH Hops CSR Program for European audiences working with the CSR Manager.
- Partner with Outreach & Communications Manager to push brand and product message out to specific focus channels in Europe and help drive sales product initiatives including specific in-country implementation.
- Assist YCH technology team with E-commerce channel strategy by providing support to channel specific organization of product categories and messaging.
- Work with finance and sales to insure profitable channel performance including, but not limited to, assisting with loyalty, growth and rebate programs.
- Works with sales to develops marketing channel budget and effectively manages to achieve results.
- Drives new strategic channel exploration thru analysis of data and customer beverage insights.
- Partners with North American YCH Channel Marketing Managers to provide insights, program successes and other best practices for cross-country collaboration and learning.
- Strives to contribute to and support the YCH Hops brand, messaging, positioning and culture in everything they do with specific channel customers.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.