The Accounting Coordinator will work in the Finance Department and report to the Controller, assisting the Controller with the maintenance of the financial records of the company by ensuring the accuracy and proper recording of the day to day transactions of the company. This is an Exempt / Salary position.
- Review AP invoices for correct GL coding prior to posting.
- Responsible for monthly maintenance and dispersal to managers of their Actual vs Budget spreadsheets.
- Assist in Month end close of the General Ledger, including the recording of the monthly recurring AJE’s, and Inventory reconciliations.
- Daily posting of domestic bank activity, including operating line of credit.
- Daily posting of ACH, wires and checks to customer’s accounts.
- Review of daily credit card batch prior to posting.
- Review of freight invoices to ensure freight was properly charged to the customer.
- Special projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned.
- Engage in LEAN and continuous improvement initiative.
- Exhibit company values and a commitment to achieving YCH company vision and mission.
- Adhere to all company policies.
- BA/AA Degree in Accounting preferred, relevant experience may be acceptable as a substitute
- Must have excellent computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office, Sage X3 is a plus
- Experience with Excel Tables preferred
- Excellent analytical skills, sound understanding of accounting principals
- Ability to accurately prepare reports for management
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills (ability to work with all levels from hourly to management)
- Time management and multi-tasking skills
Email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.