- BS/BA in Accounting preferred
- Must have excellent computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office, Sage X3 is a plus
- Experience with Excel Tables preferred
- Excellent analytical skills, sound understanding of accounting principals
- Ability to accurately prepare reports for management
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills (ability to work with all levels from hourly to management)
- Time management and multi-tasking skills
- Analyzing raw materials, manufacturing methods, and services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Review and update standard costs as needed for each Inventory site.
- Preparing estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products.
- Maintain Cost Accounting System, including creation of new, and maintenance of existing Bill of Material calculations, and Work Order review.
- Assist in Month end close of the General Ledger, including the WIP Finalization process, Inventory reconciliations, Capitalization of Property, Plant & Equipment.
- Special projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Engage in LEAN and continuous improvement initiatives
- Exhibit company values and a commitment to achieving YCH company vision and mission
- Adhere to all company policies
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.