Efficiency, Savings & Sustainability
Derived from the Greek word ‘kryos’, meaning frost, Cryo Hops utilizes industry-leading, cryogenic hop-processing technology. Whole hop cones are separated into concentrated lupulin powder and low-alpha bract in a nitrogen-rich production atmosphere, eliminating opportunities for oxidation.
LUPULN2® HOP POWDER
Twice the Flavor, Half the Weight
LupuLN2 is the concentrated lupulin of whole-leaf hops containing resins and aromatic oils.
- Intense contribution of hop flavor and aroma
- Twice the concentration of traditional hop products
- Increased yields from reduce brew house and cellar trub
- Greater process efficiency, cost savings and sustainability
Debittered Leaf Bract
A Northwest Twist on Low-alpha
Debittered Leaf is the concentrated bract of whole-leaf hops which has been separated from the lupulin glands.
- High quality, low-alpha product
- Low-cost alternative, reliable supply
- Variety specific aroma & flavor characteristics